Hiking in the Dolomites paradise
Unforgettable experiences in the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites
Hallo, I'm Simon, your hiking guided at the Hotel Albion.
The hiking area Val Gardena/Alp of Siusi is an incomparable paradise for nature- and mountain lovers.
I will guide you on exciting and varied walks throughout the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites. In the week program of guided tours I prepared for you and which you can use free of charge, there is a hike for everyone.
I was born and raised in Val Gardena and am since ever a passionate hiker: that's why I know every corner and path of this wonderful area. Save yourself the trouble of reading maps and signs: I will guide you through this paradise, tell you about mountains, history and culture of Val Gardena and will take care, that this hiking days will become unforgettable.
And if you prefer to hike on your own, I will be more than happy to give you all information and recommendations you need.
The Albion****S 's full gear list:
- Daily guided hikes, incl. shuttle transfer
- 1 backpack for use at no charge
- Tour proposals with trekking maps and GPS tracks
- Deposit room for hiking shoes with dryer, panoramic maps, etc...
- GRATIS VAL GARDENA ACTIVE: DAILY GUIDES HIKES; ESCURSIONS IN MOUNTAINBIKE AND E-BIKE; NORDIC WALKING AND KNEIPP TRAIL; VISITS OF MUSEUMS; FARM; MILL AND VILLAGE
- Rental: Hiking and Nordic walking poles
- Rental: Full hiking gear
- Snack at the hut
- Shuttle at Alpe di Siusi